Zoom Video Conferencing Windows 10 - Zoom is a FREE video conferencing software which allows you to host and record virtual meetings, conferences, working groups, office hours and more.
Zoom provides communication code solutions that combine videoconferencing, online conferences, chat and mobile collaboration in constant time, maintaining consistency in quality from all points of view. during this we will show you how to free download Zoom Cloud Meetings.
Then, What are you waiting for? Scarica Zoom Meetings per PC Windows. 100% safe and secure. Free download (32 bit/64 bit) Latest version 2020.
Download Zoom Cloud Meetings per Windows
To download the latest version of zoom cloud meeting for Windows and to ensure a pleasant experience with your first Zoom Meeting. The client is available for all versions of Windows: zoom per Windows 10 which is the last. Zoom per Windows 7 which would be available until Microsoft plugs it into the 2019. Zoom per Windows 8 ensuring legacy support for the software. After successfully completing the instructions, you should download zoom for windows and install it successfully.
App Zoom Meetings per Windows
App name: Zoom Meetings
App file size : 10,7 MB
Update: 26 January 2020
Home version : Zoom Meetings 4.6.4 LAST
operating system requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8/Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Here is the alternative method to download the Zoom Cloud Meeting apps for Windows 10 from the official page:
- First of all, go up https://zoom.us/download
- You are now on the Download Center page
- Click the Download in button “Zoom Client for Meetings”.
- This application will be downloaded automatically when you start your first Zoom Meeting.
- Once the download is complete, proceed with the installation of the Zoom application on your computer.
App Zoom Meetings per MAC
The web browser client will automatically download to your PC MAC when you start or join your first Zoom meeting. And it's also available for manual .pkg download here.
Add-in for Microsoft Outlook
The Zoom add-in for Outlook on the web installs on the Microsoft Outlook sidebar to let you start or schedule a meeting with one click.
Zoom extension for browser
Download the Zoom mobile apps
To boot, attend and schedule meetings; send group texts, images and push-to-talk messages on mobile devices. Support for iPhone and Android phone
Zoom client plugin for iPhone / iPad sharing
The Zoom client plug-in will be installed automatically when you try to share your iPhone / iPad screen with remote meeting participants during the Zoom meeting time.
Controller per Zoom Rooms
Install the Controller software on the iPad, on the Android or Windows tablet used to control Zoom Room meetings in your conference room.
Alternativa Zoom Meeting
There are many zoom-like apps, you can use software like GotoWebinar, CiscoWebex, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and so on. We recommend that you read this page for details: The best alternative to the Zoom Meeting app
What is Zoom Meeting
Zoom is a web-based video conferencing tool with a local desktop client and an app mobile that allows users to meet online, with or without video.
Zoom offers quality videos, audio and wireless screen sharing performance on Windows systems, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Zoom Rooms e H.323/SIP.
How can I join a meeting in zoom?
You can follow the step from one of the methods below to start joining a meeting in Zoom Cloud Meeting
Method 1 : from the Zoom Cloud meeting app
- Apri l’app Zoom sul desktop, Start button, Zoom folder, launch Zoom.
- Click Log In.
- In the right menu select “Sign in with SSO”
- If requested, enter your USQ username and password.
- Click Join.
- Enter the meeting ID (is displayed in the invitation email)
- You can then choose whether to join the meeting with audio or video enabled or disabled
Method 2 : from the email link
- You will receive an e-mail invitation from the meeting organizer
- Click on the link in the email (participate via PC, Mac, iOS or Android)
- You will be taken to the meeting
Method 3 : from the Zoom website:
- Go to the zoom site (usq.zoom.us)
- Click the Zoom Account Sign On button (SSO)
- Log in with your USQ username and password if prompted
- Click the My Meetings tab
- Click the Meeting link you want to join
Zoom meetings are free?
Yup, Zoom offers a basic plan or a free version especially for you, with some features above:
- Accommodates up to 100 participants, meetings 1 a 1 unlimited
- Limit of 40 minutes for group meetings
- Unlimited number of meetings, online support
- Videoconferencing functions: video HD, you HD, active speaker display, full screen view and gallery, simultaneous, screen sharing, access by phone call, virtual background
- Web Conferencing Functionality: desktop and application sharing, Meeting or Personal Room ID, instant or scheduled meetings, plug-in Chrome e Outlook, schedule with Chrome extensions, local MP4 or M4A recording, private and group chat, host controls, raise your hand
- Group collaboration functions: working groups, Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS e Android, group messaging and presence, screen sharing with any iPad / iPhone app, joint annotation on split screen, keyboard / mouse control, blackboard, multiple sharing
- Safety: SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer), AES cryptography a 256 bit
Zoom Meetings FAQ
Zoom is better than Skype?
Skype is best for teams looking for a holistic business solution. Zoom is more suitable for teams that have frequent video chats and meetings. However, neither tool was created specifically for remote working
You can use the zoom on your phone?
Mobile meetings are made possible on Android with ZOOM Cloud Meetings. With this easy to use tool, you can host screen sharing meetings or standard video meetings.
You can join a zoom meeting without the app?
Yup, he web client Zoom it allows to join a meeting or to a webinar Zoom without download any plug-ins or software. However, the web client has limited functionality and works best on Google Chrome.
The best method for download the zoom meeting app for Windows is to visit the official website. You will be presented with the latest installation file for your PC.
And the easy way to download this app is via our download button above this page.
This Zoom Cloud Meetings app installation file is not fully hosted on our server. When the hyperlink is clicked ” Download ” on this web page, the files will be downloaded directly from the owner's sources (Official Sites / Mirror Website).
Zoom Meetings is a Windows app developed by ZOOM Inc.. We are not directly affiliated with them. All brands, registered trademarks, Product names and company names or logos mentioned here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA compliant and are happy to cooperate with you.
Deadline for this app: