root Xiaomi Redmi 4A? If, then read on and you end up with a rooted device, following the instructions of my complete course. I will tell you how to unlock the bootloader, Custom install TWRP Recovery and SuperSU in a few simple steps.
Information on Xiaomi redmi 4A
Xiaomi redmi 4A is named one of the good quality Android smartphone. a 5 inch touchscreen display and runs on Android 6.0.1 OS. It is powered by a 1.4 GHz Quad-core e 2 GB RAM.
After the rooting of Xiaomi redmi 4A, you can install Custom ROM Firmware, Custom Recovery Projects and many other applications for Android that you can use before. It seems incredible? Let's move to the rooting and exercise.
Get Everything Ready
- Before starting this tutorial roots, you must meet the following conditions.
- the Typhoid may take some time, so there must be enough battery power.
- This rooting process requires a Windows or a laptop computer.
- Download it Unlock Tool to unlock the bootloader of your smartphone.
- download ADB Fastboot tool.
- Get TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- Get SuperSU APK files.
you have achieved the above conditions? It's time to start the rooting process on your smartphone.
Root Xiaomi redmi 4A in Three Easy Steps
As I said above, we're going to root Xiaomi redmi 4A to install TWRP Recovery. It would only be installed when you have unlocked the bootloader of your smartphone. After installing TWRP Recovery, there will SuperSU flash to complete the rooting process. This process will not take more than a few minutes.
Tutorial To Root Xiaomi redmi 4A
Step 1) Unlock the Bootloader
We begin the tutorial for unlocking the bootloader on your smartphone.
- Visit the official site of MiUnlock.
- Create an account, providing all the information required.
- log in with your smartphone using the same account.
- Open it Unlock tool that you downloaded earlier.
- Unzip Unlock Tool and find MiFlashUnlock.exe file. Right click on it and select "Run As Administrator" option.
- You Run removal tool and log on using the account I.
- This tool to confirm if it is granted root permission of your Xiaomi redmi 4A or less.
- turn off your smartphone and connect to the computer.
- do Click on "Unlock" and the bootloader will be unlocked smartphone.
Step 2) Installare TWRP Recovery Custom
After unlocking the bootloader, you can install TWRP Custom Recovery on your smartphone. Let’s do it.
- Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options in Settings. If you do not see the Developer Options and then go on device and click Build to No. 7 times.
- Open ADB Fastboot folder you downloaded before, comando.bat and look for the file and run it with administrator privileges.
- Now you will see an on-screen command prompt. You must enter some commands to complete the process of installing TWRP on your smartphone.
Enter the following commands:
- “adb devices”
- “adb reboot bootloader”
- “fastboot flash recovery”
be sure to enter these commands without commas.
After the placing of the above commands, you have a smartphone with TWRP Recovery installed. The smartphone is ready to root, install custom Rom, and many other Android Applications.
We are on the verge of completing the rooting procedure. Let the root of your smartphone in a couple of minutes.
Step 3) Flash SuperSU
- Move SuperSU downloaded zip file to your smartphone.
- shutting down and restarting the smartphone in recovery mode by pressing the increase button Volume and Power buttons, at the same time.
- Press Setup, and select SuperSU zip file you just transferred into your smartphone.
- Wait and let the full installation process.
Restart the smartphone after the successful installation of SuperSU. Compliments! It was rooted your Xiaomi redmi 4A. You can use any Root Checker app to confirm the root status.