want root Oppo A57? Unfortunately, hard to find a tutorial work on the internet. Many simply use KingoRoot tutorial that does not work for this phone at all.
To help get things rolling for this phone so that you can upgrade to the latest ROM, here is a short tutorial to root this phone Oppo.
For the root of this phone, you must download and install MITOOL. These tools are specifically developed to help Oppo phone owners. It allows you to flash Oppo phones so that you can install custom recovery and then work your way up to root your phone. The Download of this important tool from the link below.
Download MITOOL FLASH
Yesteryear finished downloading, scroll down and follow the steps below to root Oppo A57 phone.
Phase 1: Install MITOOL
Now that you have downloaded the MITOOL FLASH, it's time to install it on your PC. You should take a minute, if you follow the instructions below.
- do Double-click the file you just downloaded MITOOL.
- An installation wizard will run.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and move forward with the installation.
- You will receive a notification that you have successfully installed MITOOL FLASH on your PC.
Phase 2: Getting your phone is ready for rooting
Now we're going to t to prepare our phone for rooting. This is the point where you get everything ready so that you can finally root Oppo A57 with ease.
Follow the instructions below to proceed.
- Connect your phone to the PC via a standard USB cable
- turn off the phone.
- Press the button “Volume +’, 'Power', e “Volume -” at the same time.
- Your phone will start the recovery screen.
- This will automatically install the driver Qualcomm. No need to download these drivers, as long as your PC is connected to Internet. Do not download them automatically.
Final Phase: Flash TWRP and Root Oppo A57
You're almost done. Just show patience for even a minute. This is the final step and the instructions are very simple.
But before all, you need to download TWRP recovery image. It will be flashing in this your phone in this step to start the rooting procedure.
- Go to MIFLASH INSTRUMENT on your PC. You should be able to read your phone now.
- Open the folder where you downloaded the toolkit using TWRP recovery thumbs MITOOL FLASH.
- Yesteryear you've uploaded the file recovery, click "Flash" and wait a few seconds. You will see a message stating that successfully flashed the phone. When the command prompt, move to the next phase.
- Now go into recovery by pressing the Volume Down key and Power button together.
- Locate SuperSU in options. It should be down.
- Tap on it and press order in the next dialog box.
- Now you have installed SuperSU.
whether. Restart the phone in normal mode. Install a root app check to verify root on your phone Oppo A57.
Before you go and try this method on your cell phone, it is important to note that rooting, could make the phone unusable. Then, make sure you understand what you are doing before. If you care about your warranty, so do not root your phone. Invalidates the manufacturer's warranty.
Furthermore, You will not be able to update your phone over the air updates. The only option will be to manually install updates.
If this method does not work for you, for some reason, be sure to leave a comment with the images so that I can actually help root Oppo A57.