you want to root Lenovo K6 Note? If you don't already know, Kingoroot and other one-touch rooting solutions don't work for this phone, right now.
So the only solution is to go the long way and root this phone manually. To make things easier and simpler for you, I shot this tutorial in a few simple steps.
Simply following these cumbersome steps and rooting method would be quite simple. If you face any problem, don't forget to comment and let me know so that I can reach out and provide personal help to the Lenovi K6 root Note.
Start by downloading your important files
Start downloading and installing the following files.
Enable USB debugging
Now it's time to turn on USB debugging on your phone. It will not be able to root, unless you take this step. Follow the simple instructions below.
- Go to Phone Settings.
- Go to Settings.
- Locate the Build Number and tap on it eight times at the same time to activate developer mode.
- Now go back to Settings and locate Developer Mode.
- Developer mode, turn on OEM Unlock. You can provide your security PIN to activate this setting.
- Scroll down and locate Enable USB Debugging. Tap on it to activate the setting.
Finally, connect the phone to the PC. The phone driver will be installed automatically. It should take a minute or so.
Unlock the phone
Run the boot unlocker tool for Lenovo that you downloaded earlier. The tool will start unlocking the phone. Generally, it should take a couple of minutes so be patient.
Once the unlocking is completed, a message will appear on the screen telling you that the phone is unlocked.
Flash modified the boot image on your phone
Now it's time for us to install the modified boot version of the image on your phone. For this, you will need to flash the boot file you downloaded earlier in the first step.
You need flash, this file on the phone, because it is not possible to root the standard image. It is impossible to install TWRP, which means it won't be able to root manually.
Modified boot image solves this problem.
To flash this file on your phone, just follow these steps. Make sure you follow the instructions precisely to avoid bricking your phone.
- remember your downloaded platform-tools in phase 1? Create a new folder on your PC in the C drive and the name of Android. Now move the tools you downloaded earlier to this newly created folder. You will also need to move the modified boot image (boot.img) in this folder.
- Go to the folder and right click on the blank screen somewhere. Among the options, click "Open Prompt Here".
- Now restart your phone and connect your computer.
- Now type the code below at the command prompt you opened earlier.
- “adb reboot-bootloader”
- “fastboot flash boot boot.img”
- Now restart your device by entering the following command in the command prompt that you already have open.
- “fastboot reboot”
Install TWRP at Root K6 Warning
Now it's time to install TWRP, which will finally allow us to root our device.
e ‘ Important to note that TWRP cannot be installed on this phone, unless you have completed the above procedure. Once you have flashed the modified boot image, at this rate it will become feasible.
Follow these simple steps to complete the installation.
- Restart the phone in recovery mode.
- Locate “install” and tap on it.
- Provide the TWRP file path you downloaded earlier.
- Let the installation complete.
Install SuperSU and Lenovo K6 root Attention
Just boot your phone into recovery mode. You should see TWRP recovery options if you flashed correctly in the last step.
Locate the 'install' button and provide the path to the SuperSU file you downloaded earlier. Let the finishing process go before you do anything.
Now that you have rooted Lenovo K6 Note successfully. To check the root of this phone, you just need to download an app control root. Run the application to see the root of the device.