you want to root Lenovo K6 Note? If you do not already know, Kingoroot and other one-touch rooting solutions do not work for this phone, right now.
So the only solution is to go the longest way and install the root of this phone manually. To make things easier and simpler for you, I shot this tutorial in a few simple steps.
Simply follow these steps and cumbersome method of rooting would be simple enough. If you face any problem, do not forget to comment and let me know so that I can reach and provide personal help to the root Lenovi K6 Note.
Start by downloading the relevant file
Start to download and install the following files.
Enable USB debugging
Now is the time to turn on USB debugging on your phone. You will not be able to root, unless you do not take this step. Follow the simple instructions below.
- Go to Phone Settings.
- Go On Settings.
- Locate the Build Number and tap on it to eight times together to enter developer mode.
- Now go to Settings and locate the Developer Mode.
- Developer mode, accendere OEM Unlock. You can provide your security PIN to activate this setting.
- Scroll down and locate Enable USB Debugging. Tap on it to activate the setting.
Finally, connect your phone to your PC. It will automatically install the phone drivers. You should take a minute or so.
Unlock your phone
Booting unlocker tool for Lenovo that you downloaded earlier. The instrument will start to unlock your phone. Generally, you should take a few minutes so be patient.
a Volta that the unlocking is completed, a message will appear on the screen telling you that your phone is unlocked.
Flash changed the boot image on your phone
Now is the time for us to install the modified version of the boot image on your phone. For this, you will need to flash the boot files previously downloaded in the first step.
Need Flash, this file to the phone, because it is not possible to root the standard image. It is impossible to install TWRP, which means you will not be able to manually root.
Changed the boot image solves this problem.
To flash this file to your phone, just follow these steps. Be sure to follow the instructions precisely to avoid bricking your phone.
- remember your downloaded platform-tools being 1? Create a new folder on your PC in the C drive and the name of Android. Now move the tools that you downloaded earlier to this newly created folder. You will also need to move the modified boot image (boot.img) in this folder.
- Go to the folder and right click on the blank screen somewhere. Among the options, click on "Open Command Prompt Here".
- Now reboot your phone and connect your computer.
- Now type the following code at the command prompt you opened previously.
- “adb reboot-bootloader”
- “fastboot flash boot boot.img”
- Now reboot your device by entering the following command in the command prompt that you have already opened.
- “fastboot reboot”
Install TWRP the K6 Root Warning
Now it's time to install the TWRP, that finally will allow us to root our device.
e ‘ important to note that you can not install TWRP on this phone, unless you have not completed the steps above. Once you have flashed the modified version of the boot image, at this rate will become feasible.
Follow these simple steps to complete the installation.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode.
- Locate “install” and touch on it.
- Provide the path TWRP file that you downloaded earlier.
- Allow the installation to complete.
Install SuperSU and root Lenovo K6 Warning
Just boot the phone in recovery mode. You should see the options for the TWRP recovery if you have successfully flashed the last step.
Locate the button 'install' and provide the path to the file that you downloaded earlier SuperSU. Allow the process to finish before doing anything.
Now that you have made the root Lenovo K6 Note successfully. To check the root of this phone, it is sufficient to download a root app control. Run the application to see the root of the device.