Opera Mini per PC: You may have heard of Opera browser is a web browser developed by Opera Software. A brother of this browser is Opera Mini, which it is a web browser designed exclusively for mobile phones and smartphones that were launched in 2006. Basically, Opera Mini was derived from the Opera web browser for personal computers, which it has been publicly available since 1996.
by 2012, Opera Mini had over 168 million users by the 2013, the number had increased to 300 millions of users around the world. What makes it different from Opera Mini browser version is that the amount of data to be transferred is drastically reduced. Opera Mini requests web pages through the Opera Software, server, process and compress them before sending them to mobile phone. This process increases the transfer rate and significantly reduces the amount of data transferred, which it is dependent on many mobile phones, data plans. The speed can be up to two or three times faster.
Download Opera Mini for Windows PC Laptop 7/8.1/10:
Opera Mini Download for Windows PC o Laptop:
You do not get any Browser Opera Mini Official PC version. However, There is a version for Windows Phone.
You may be wondering why Opera has launched an Opera Mini for Windows Phone, but completely ignored by Windows PC. This is because there is already a browser for the PC version available on the official site called Browser Opera – which is why they have not taken the time to create an Opera mini version for PC, which in any case it was originally designed for mobile devices.
Opera Mini is free for users and receives its principal support agreements with the mobile operators to get Opera Mini pre-installed in mobile phones and other sources of income, like search advertising business, licenses and paid bookmarks and selecting Positioning speed.
Opera Mini Browser Features:
- Opera mini main job is to search for content through a proxy server and reformat web pages in a format that is best suited for small screens. A page is compressed, then he handed the phone in a markup language called OBML (Opera Binario Markup Language), that Opera Mini is able to interpret.
- easy to use web page is reformatted in a single vertical column so that only needs to scroll vertically. This saves you the effort reduction and enlargement and over again.
- A previously discussed, This process increases the speed of research too, about two to three times faster. Then, how does Opera Mini is able to do this? By default, Opera Mini It opens a connection to the proxy server, that holds open and re-used as required. This improves transfer speeds and allows the server to quickly synchronize changes to bookmarks stored in Opera Link
- A feature of Opera Mini is small-scale rendering. This means that the long lists and navigation bars are automatically hidden by a feature known as “bending content”. E ‘ really useful for devices with screens 128 pixels wide or smaller.
- To scroll through the options, users need to use the device with the arrow keys, its number of keys, or with a stylus, and there are image quality options. You can choose between Low, Media or Alta.La quality to determine how fast or slow the loading page.
- There are default search engine in Opera Mini for ease of management for users. default search engines are Google and Wikipedia. You can also add search engines as the default, if you want to.
- Opera Mini helps you with shortcuts, bookmarks, downloading files and also save web pages for offline reading and reminds the user browsing history
How to Download and Install Opera Mini on a Windows Computer:
in the first place, Opera mini It is not designed for PC use. It is specifically designed keeping in mind the problems that people face more and complain when surfing the Mobile.
If you liked Opera Mini, so much that you want to use on your PC, try using the Opera free from the link provided here http://www.opera.com/computer/windows
Click on this to take you to download the same browser on the PC (same company) id only the difference that this is designed for use with PC and work accordingly. You can also download this is offline.
However, if that is not what you wanted (specially Opera Mini on your PC), so it is not impossible.
All you have to do is download it to your PC via an Android emulator.
How to Download Android emulator on your PC:
- Before you download, be sure to check the version of your graphics card and make sure it is updated. if your graphics card id last, and you have an internet connection, We are ready to start.
- http://www.andyroid.net Go to the official Android site by clicking on this link
- On the home page, you can see the option to download on your PC. All you have to do is click on that option “Download” and wait
- Free download should begin immediately and automatically. If it fails for some reason, check the connection to the internet or refresh and try again.
- it will only take a few minutes for the download to finish and then we have to allow the launch of / run on the PC. To install / run the application, Left click the button “Download complete” or click on the downloaded installation file twice.
- As you can click a new pop-up window on the screen. It is essentially asking for permission to run the file on the PC, then click 'accept' option and wait a few minutes for the system to complete the installation process.
- With these steps, Andyroid will be installed on your PC.
Now all that remains is to get Opera Mini per PC:
- Open Andyroid Android emulator.
- Go to the search engine and type “Opera mini”
- In the search results, you will see Opera Mini , it can be recognized by its icon.
- do icon Click to open the page, when the page is open click on the Install button.
- in a few minutes, Opera Mini will downloaded and ready for use on your PC with heap of Android
I hope you enjoyed this guide, how to download opera mini per Windows PC. If you have any problems during the download or installation of software, Comment your problem later.