JioNet app for Android is an application that allows you to connect to WiFi hotspots via MyJio App. To make use of these free WiFi hotspots around the city, all you need to do is download the JioNet App available for both iOS and Android through MyJio App. Once installed the JioNet app, you will be asked to add a widget connection so that the device can instantly connect to the hotspot.
The JioNet App uses location data to show the nearby hotspot. It will then add the Jio public WiFi profile which allows you to connect to nearby WiFi networks without having to enter the configuration settings. After that, the account manager will open, which means you will need a Jio account to make use of Jio WiFi. The JioNet app automatically takes the login data with the MyJio App, but there is the possibility to add another account.
JioNet Download APK per Android & iOS Devices:
This means that, to take advantage of JioNet public wi-Fi, you must be a JIO subscriber. However, you don't necessarily need a Jio SIM in your device to connect. All you have to do is log in with your primary Jio ID and manually connect to the phone's JioNet WiFi WiFi settings.
To find and connect to a nearby hotspot, open the JioNet app and go to the menu. Now it's up to Find JioNet Hotspot option. It will show a map of places nearby to have the WiFi hotspot. All you have to do is zoom the map to find the nearest hotspot.
Once you come close to a hotspot, JioNet allows you to connect and start using the network. But since this is in the early stages of implementing the quality if the connection cannot be guaranteed.
JioNet Reliance comes with an impressive list of features that is loved by every smartphone user.
- Connecting to a JioNet WiFi
With JioNet app, you can search, locate and connect to India superfast WiFi network. All you have to do is login once you have auto connected.
- Find a Hotspot
With JioNet WiFi app, you are never too far from the high-speed Wi-Fi network. All you have to do is open the JioNet app and search for a nearby Hotspot.
- Go to a Hotspot
JioNet also has an option that allows you to get the hotspot location of your choice faster through the navigation option within the app.
- Zero Touch Authentication
JioNet allows you to bypass the hassle of providing your details every time you log in. All you have to do is enter your credentials once and remember each time.
- Seamless High Speed wi-Fi
With JioNet, you can experience the internet speed up to 100 Mbps. You can connect to more than 1000 hotspot points across the country. The JioNet supports smartphone WiFi, laptop e tablet.
You can always check the detailed hotspot address with the surrounding environment displayed on the map for easy navigation.
With JioNet app, you can share the hotspot details easily with your friends and family.
JioNet APK Download
Below are the steps to download the JioNet APK to your mobile phone.
Steps to Install JioNet App Apk on Android Phone:
- The first step is to open any web browser on your phone like Google Chrome, for example.
- click on the search bar at the top and type “JioNet app apk” and press enter.
- as soon as you get to the official app link, click on download and wait for the download to complete the verification process.
- e ‘ Now open the phone settings and click on permissions from "unknown sources" and then click on "ok".
- After the permit is granted, you will now be able to install this app.
- Just browse the folders and find where the app was downloaded and click the application to install.
- the Next step is to click on “confirmation” and then wait for completion.
JioNet Apk For iPhone Users:
- The first step would be to open any web browser on your iOS device.
- The second step is to type “JioNet app apk” in the search bar which is located on the top of the screen.
- Click "GO" to get perfect results.
- Click on the link that you find most secure and legitimate.
- Now start the download process as stated above.
- Now, after the download process is completed, you can access the app on your iPhone and you can open the app from the app drawer.
Process for Jio 4G Internet Services
JioNet WiFi hotspots are yet to be administered across all countries, however, at the moment, it is limited to only a few selected areas. You can discover the JioNet hotspot areas by following a few simple steps mentioned below.
- Download the JioNet application on your mobile device.
- Turm on a 'Service Area' option.
- Open the JioNet Application and then Allow Sharing Area.
- Now the app finds JioNet hotspots closest to you.
- It can also scan for other JioNet hotspots around you depending on your location.
Tips for 4G WiFi Registration Service
- in the first place, you need to go through the WiFi settings and boost the WiFi administration. Go to 'Settings' and then 'WiFi' and choose 'JioNet'.
- Now choose 'JioNet' WiFi e, for JioNet WiFi page. If that doesn't work then simply log into jionet.jio.in or wifi.jioconnect.com.
- Now, you will see a JioNet WiFi enlistment page.
- click on “New” and complete the integration process.
- complete with enrollment, you will receive an SMS from JioNet having OTP.
- Place OTP in JioNet WiFi signup page and complete the integration process.
- Congratulations! It is done.
hope this article will help you download JioNet Apk Files for your Android and iOS devices. If you have any doubts about this article, comment your opinion below.