GBA4iOS your iOS 9.1 :- we all know that GBA4iOS is an emulator of Gameboy Advance, that will help you play all Game Boy Advance games on your iPhone. The emulator is available for different versions of operating systems iOS.Non you need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad in order to GBA4iOS download on iOS 9.1. Once the emulator installed you will be able to play all Game Boy Advance games on your iPhone.
you will not find this emulator Apple store like Apple disapproves of any list of emulators in his shop. To install on your iOS GBA4iOS 9.1 device, it is necessary download a third party application. You can follow the guide step by step shared below, that will help you download and install on your iOS GBA4iOS 9.1 device.
Download and install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.1
Note: Before you start to follow this guide, you must change the date and time in your iPhone. Open your iOS device's settings 9.1 device and tap the date and time settings. Change date and time of the oldest data.Una Once installed the application, you can set the date and time automatically.
- Open Safari or any other browser on your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad.
- Now using the address bar you have enter this URL http://www.gba4iosapp.com/download/. The download page GBA4iOS emulator opens on your iPhone.
- you'll see two versions of the emulator on a page. You must select the latest version that is GBA4iOS 2.0 from here.
- Tao on the download button to start downloading the emulator on your iPhone. After the emulator has been downloaded, You will be automatically installed on your iPhone.
- once done, you can close the Safari browser on your iPhone and change the date to automatically set.
You can now enjoy the game all Gameboy Advance games on your iPhone using the Gameboy Advance.
Fix Error GBA4iOS not open on OS 9.1
A lot of readers of our site have faced a common mistake that they have not been able to open GBA4iOS on your iPhone. This error is common for all iOS devices 9.1 users. If you're also getting this error you can easily solve. Follow the common procedure below error fix GBA4iOS iPhone running on iOS 9.1.
- Open the settings of your iPhone and then General.
- Now you have to tap to select a profile by selecting Choose Profile.
- you will see many profiles on your screen. Select GBA4iOS profile this page and, once selected, touch the trust button.
Try to open GBA4iOS on your iPhone. You should be able to use the application without any difficulty. The reason you were getting this error is because GBA4iOS is a third-party application.