If you want to root VIVO V5 Plus, Then you have come to the right place. Today, not only the root user of this phone, but also to learn about the benefits of rooting.
then, you are ready? Let’s roll.
The first question that many of you are going to ask, before you go ahead and phone root is the main reason. You might want to know what is the advantage of rooting a phone. So, to help you find a reason to follow this tutorial, Here are some points that can help you make the right decision.
- Rooted phones give you more options to customize the phone according to your inclinations.
- When you root your phone, it is able to optimize the speed and performance by using different applications.
- You can easily improve the battery life for the phone after rooting the phone.
- If you have root access to the phone, you can delete any app, including the default system app.
Here are a few things against typhoid. If any of these care, He stopped here and not root your phone.
- void your warranty.
- If you make a mistake, you could end up with a dead phone.
- You can not get OTA updates on rooted devices.
If you have done your root decision Vivo Plus V5, let's do it without using a PC. The benefits of going without a computer are as follows.
- You can not always have access to a personal computer, where you can download the files and install programs.
- Grab your phone is connected to the internet for this procedure.
- No need to install drivers or updates to a computer for phone root.
So, I'm sure there are good reasons for all to follow this tutorial. Let's go get the ball with the following simple steps.
Phase 1: Pre-requisites Meeting
The first step, as always, It is to meet the needs of a procedure. For this method roots, The following things are necessary before starting.
- Be sure to charge your phone to 100% battery. You do not want to die during the rooting process that can lead to serious problems.
- be sure to check the pros and cons of rooting before. If you have lost them, scroll up and read everything before this step carefully.
- do not forget to enable your phone on the Origins Unknown.
Phase 2: Download Kingoroot and root Vivo V5 Plus
Now it's time to root your phone. Remember, it is not necessary to use a PC for this procedure.
We begin downloading the Kingoroot. You can grab this tool, visit the link below.
After downloading the file to your PC, move the phone using a USB cable. If you have access to a PC, you can also download the file directly to your phone, open the link in a mobile browser.
Simply run the phone to install the apk. It will take less than a minute.
NOTE: You can install only KINGOROOT your mobile phone if you have enabled the installation from Unknown Sources. To do this, go to Settings>Security and activate this setting.
Phase 3: Root the phone
If you have followed the tutorial at this point, you should be ready to root Vivo V5 Plus. Follow the simple instructions below.
- Perform KINGOROOT by phone. You should see the application icon in the app drawer after installation.
- Look for a big push button with the text "Root" on it. This is the only button you need to press to root your phone.
Wait for the process to complete. Usually, it takes less than a minute, but you can easily take longer depending on your internet speed. If you have slow internet, the process can take a long time, as it requires you to download the root files from the Internet for your phone model.
make sure you have high speed internet connection on your phone to complete the rooting process quickly.
as soon as the process is completed, a prompt will appear claiming to have successfully rooted your phone. . You do not need to follow the steps to root Vivo Plus V5.
To verify root, install some root-check app from Google Play Store. The app will indicate that you have root access to the phone.