Asus ZenFone 2 It is available on the market from 2015. It's a 5,5 inch Full HD, display touchscreen, 4 GB RAM, processore Intel Atom Moorefield Soc. All functions are very powerful, but you can add more fun to the roots of this smartphone. If you want to root Asus ZenFone 2, then read and follow the guide below.
It's not really an Asus ZenFone 2 smartphone, but still not rooted? It means not to know the benefits of a rooted device else was finally completed this process. After the rooting of the device, You can access the system files and do a lot of things that you can not first.
the Typhoid Benefits:
Typhus not only improves the performance of the device, but also it allows users to customize their devices. Before you begin the tutorial, let me tell you that the Zenfone rooting benefits 2 smartphone.
- Improve battery life and phone speed.
- Remove unnecessary pre-installed system apps.
- Remove Bloatware applications keep running in the background.
- Change your smartphone and increase the speed of video streaming, wi-Fi, SD read or write, and so on.
- Installare Custom Rom e Custom Kernel
- Personalize your device and make it the way you want.
After reading these benefits, It will be eager to root Asus ZenFone 2 now. So let's move forward without wasting time.
The guarantee of your Asus ZenFone will not remain valid after following this tutorial roots. Then, think well before taking off. Keep in mind who will be responsible if something goes wrong during this process. Follow these instructions at your own risk.
Get Everything Ready:
- you'll need a computer to root Asus ZenFone 2.
- Download and install the USB drivers on your smartphone on your computer.
- Enable "USB Debugging" option. Open Settings, and scroll to the phone and click on it. Look for the number Build and click on it seven times. Developer Option will appear in the Settings. Open and activate the USB debugging option here.
After meeting the above requirements, you are ready to root your driver Asus ZenFone 2. It's time to start rooting tutorial. let's begin.
Root Asus ZenFone 2 Steps
- Installa driver Asus Android USB Driver e ADB USB Driver nel computer.
- Download the ClockworkMod Recovery and SuperSU file in your computer.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- SuperSU Transferring files to the memory card or internal memory of your smartphone.
- Unzip downloaded ClockworkMod Recovery and research to cai_dat_CWM.file bat. Right click on it and select Run As Administrator.
- T4 type of CMD and press Enter. Now the smartphone will restart in Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, select "Install Zip From SD Card" option.
- Time SuperSU Pro.Zip "file is flash.
- this is all done. Wait a few minutes for typhoid is a process that takes time. Do not worry if your phone restarts several times during the process.
Congratulations! It was rooted your Asus ZenFone 2. You can confirm using any Root Checker App. Now the smartphone is ready to flash various Mod, Kernel, Customize Rom and many other Android Applications. You are an Admin and Super User smartphone.