People nowadays use their smartphones or PCs to surf the internet through which they get a lot of information on anything and also get a lot of entertained through the various websites, but sometimes we have to face some problems.
There are many network related problems that you can face while trying to connect to a particular network or loading a web page. The biggest and most common problem is the DNS problem.
How to Fix the DNS Server Does Not Respond Problem in Windows 10:
This problem is related to the loss of connection to the server or corrupt settings for the end of the server. It could also be a problem with your internet connection.
what is DNS?
Before going into depth, part of making DNS known. DNS (Domain name server) is a server that translates web addresses so that you can access and surf the internet.
In this article, i want to tell you various methods to fix this unresponsive DNS server problem. So let's start with the first method.
should: Piano Tiles 2 per PC
Metodi per Risolvere Server DNS Problema:
Checking the Connection
The most common problem, can be with connection verification. If this is the problem you are going through then you don't have to worry about it. This problem can be solved very easily. This problem has several aspects, so I have compiled four ways to fix this.
- Access a web page from an alternative device - If the alternative device cannot, Moreover, access a web page, then the problem is in the router or with your ISP. You can fix this by calling the provider's router or getting better. The problem can also be from the first computer, if you can connect to the website or a web page.
- Connect another device to the network –Connecting another device to the network will help you know what the problem is and where the problem occurs. You can do some tests to find out what the problem is. By doing some tests, problems can be narrowed. Therefore, connect another device to the network (cablata o wireless).
For another device, you can use another computer, o tablet smartphone. Basically, everything that can be accessed via the internet.
- turn the router and modem off and on again - Disconnect the power cable from both the router and the modem. By disconnecting the power cable of the router and the modem the charges that the router and the modem receives can be canceled. Disconnect the router and modem for approx 30 seconds to release any remaining charge and memory can be released. After disconnecting the router and modem for 30 seconds and turn it back on. Now reconnect the modem, wait to complete the connection. After it has powered on properly, plug the power cord back into the router and wait for it to boot completely. This startup can take a few minutes.
Once they are connected to the router and modem again and powered both the device try to load a web page and the problem should be solved.
- If you are using a smartphone device then you can change the configuration by going to settings>mobile data and restore the configuration.
these were the first several ways to fix the unresponsive DNS server problem. If the former doesn't work, then you can try the second method too.
- Try another internet browser – a Volte il server DNS problema può essere con il browser stesso modo è meglio cambiare il tuo browser o è possibile aggiornare il browser per risolvere il problema. Download free browsers like firefox or chrome and load a web page to check the DNS problem. If the DNS server is not responding ”problem still exists, you can change the browser configuration. The problem may be with the setting of the proxy. Therefore, browser proxy settings can be configured.
- Disable any connection extras Windows are made to install extra connections for you to choose from. We recommend that you choose the connection that is used regularly and works properly. Remove all other connections to avoid DNS unresponsive problem.
You can open your network connection by simply pressing the windows button and typing "ncpa.cpl" and press enter.
Look for different connections in the list of all connections. The DNS server problem (server DNS) unresponsive can be caused by the existence of "Microsoft Virtual wifi mini port adapter". So it is better to turn to a disabled if you see.
Wait a moment and try your connections again loading a web page. Make sure that DNS is not loaded correctly. Try visiting a website and the websites can load correctly the problem is solved.
- Flush DNS – Per Flush DNS come si verifica questo problema perché l’errore nel DNS. Therefore, let's wash and see if it works.
1 - You need to open the Command Prompt by pressing Window + R and Dialogue Execution opens.
2 Type CMD in Run Dialog and Pop-up Command Prompt.
(You can also simply type the Window key + x and click ” Admin panel command prompt)
3 - Once the Command Prompt is Open. Type the following Codes or Copy Paste on the Command Prompt. Type all the code in sequence as shown below.
netshintip set DNS
4 - After typing or pasting the sequence of commands wise, Restart or Restart PC Closing All Tabs. You can also update the page so that you can immediately see the result. But rebooting is always a better choice after doing this process.
After restarting your PC try to open Google Chrome, and hope, “server DNS non risponde“ problema non sarà più visualizzata sul tuo Browser.
these were the methods to overcome the problem of "DNS server not responding". Hope this article has helped you fix DNS (Domain Name Server) problem.