Jailbreak iPhone 6 :- If you are using iPhone 6 running on iOS 9.0.2 you can jailbreak using Pangu jailbreak tool. Pangu Pangu released 9 They help in jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch con iOS 9.0.2 OS.
Before I tell you how jailbreak on iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2 running on a couple of things that need to be met. We mentioned these things below.
Pre-Requirements For iPhone Jailbreak 6 :-
- Take a backup of all the data on your iPhone. You can use iCloud or iTunes to create a backup.
- If you have upgraded to iOS 9, version update via OTA is needed to restore for iOS 9.0.2 before.
- Pangu 9 It is compatible with the Windows operating system. Make sure that you are having a computer Windows with administrator rights.
- You should have the latest version of iTunes installed on your iPhone.
How to jailbreak the iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2
Follow Step by Step Guide Shared below as it will help to jailbreak the iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2.
- First of all, you must turn off Find My iPhone. To turn it off you have to open the Settings and then go to iCloud > Find My iPhone. Turn off Find My iPhone from here.
- Next, you must disable Long access code with the Touch ID on your iPhone. To turn if you have to go to Settings > Touch ID & Code and select Turn the Discount Code.
- Yesteryear that the code is turned off you need to put your iPhone into Airplane mode from the settings.
- Now you have to download Pangu 9 tool for your Windows computer from here.
- Yesteryear that the software has been downloaded on your computer, connect the iPhone to your PC.
- Pangu and click the start button, is located in the center of the screen which will begin the jailbreak process on your iPhone.
- On the next screen, you must select the Already the backup option.
- The jailbreak process will begin on your iPhone. While the device is jailbreaking, there are two applications on the home screen of your iPhone. An app will WWDC and another will be Pangu. Your iPhone will restart automatically and you will be asked to enter the access code to unlock the device and activate airplane mode.
- After you turn on Airplane mode, you will see that the jailbreak process is continuing.
- After some time, you will be asked to open Pangu app from the home screen of your iPhone. Tap the application icon, and provide access to photos, when required.
- The jailbreak process will complete after a while and you will see a confirmation message on the screen that says "Jailbreak Complete". Your iPhone will now reboot and you will see Cydia installed.
This is how you can easily jailbreak iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2.